Not at all. It would be most convenient and we know that you will LOVE staying on site at the Riverside, but you are welcome to lodge anywhere you would like.
Articles in this section
- What other activities will be available for us before or between the Symposium events?
- What if I want to come a few days early or stay a few days late? Can I get the Brave Girls rate at the Riverside?
- What if the Riverside runs out of rooms?
- Do I have to stay at the Riverside?
- What time should I arrive?
- When does it end?
- What airport should I fly to?
- What about the All Sisters Choir??
- What ages are invited to Symposium?
- Is the Symposium political or religious at all?