All members of this group must agree to doing their best to abide by these rules, for ourselves and for each other.
1. We are here to see each others as souls, no other labels to are to be attached. That means we don’t see ourselves by anything but who we are under our skin and bones…we don’t focus on or see each other by our income level, our age, our body size, our career, our successes and failures, our talents or weaknesses. We simply see each other as a fellow soul. Doesn’t that feel good?
2. For this time together here, we commit to avoiding talking about politics, religion, sexuality, ethnicity, body image or anything controversial that could divide us or hurt another. There are many other places to do this in the world, this is just not one of those places. We want everyone to feel safe and accepted and not judged. We are a very diverse group and we meet each other where we are the same…on a soul level.
3. We include everyone who is willing to abide by these red carpet rules. We look out for anyone who may be alone and welcome them into the circle. We look out for each other.
4. We each take personal responsibility for our own experience. We don’t take things personally or take offense, we give each other grace and assume the best about each other. We each figure out what it is that we need and we find that for ourselves or ask for what we need. We don’t give others the responsibility of making sure we have a great experience, we take responsibility for ourselves.
6. We watch our language both in person and in any online groups, including in any photos that we post…we are diverse in age and there are young ones around who are looking to us.
7. We make things joyful and fun and amazing. We stay present and focused on soul work. We make this a place to rest from the heaviness and division of the world.
8. We treat each other the way that we, ourselves want to be treated. We are kind, compassionate and respectful. We forgive each other. We want the best for each other.
9. We don’t gossip here. We don’t bash others. We focus on our own soul work.
10. We are mindful about how many others are in this group and we are careful to not monopolize the time for sharing. If there is an online community associated with this group we are careful to not over-post either photos or words, to post things in the places designated for them and relevant to this experience, and we don’t compare or count “likes” or use them to measure our value or importance. We are all valued, beloved and important. No one is better or worse than anyone else.
11. We give our moderators the permission to lovingly remove posts that do not follow these guidelines, permission to reach out to us individually if these rules are not kept, and permission to lovingly remove members who find that this is group is not a good match for them because of these rules. No hard feelings, sometimes things are just not a good match.
12. We do all that we can to make sure that this is a safe and loving place for everyone, knowing that we each must take responsibility for our own moods, emotions and perceptions… and that we must allow others to take responsibility for theirs.
13. We are of many different ways of being, living and believing… many different faiths. When we refer to our source of truth and light… we refer to our source as our Truthteller. This is simply another way to be together when we are different and not have anything divide us or make us feel as if we don’t belong.
14. We root for each other as a human family.