Note: Details regarding the Certified Soul Restoration Instructor Program can be found here: http://bravegirlsclub.com/certified-instructor-training Below you will find the pre-requisites for attending Certified Instructor Training and other details regarding the application process.
Purpose: To give you a solid background in the curriculum and to give you a powerful personal experience by going through the program yourself.
1.1. Take Soul Restoration LIVE as a Participant from a Certified Instructor
(Note: If you have attended Brave Girl Camp, this requirement is deemed fulfilled)
Attend a complete Soul Restoration course taught by a Certified Instructor (this will take at least 4 full days or can be spread over longer period with weekly meetings). Options include a group setting or a retreat setting.
• If you are unable to find an SR event scheduled that works for you,an option is to arrange a 1 on 1 Soul Restoration with one of our Certified Instructors at a time that works for you. We can give you contact information for CI’s who are willing to do this type of training.
Dates and tuition will vary as established by the individual Certified Instructor
A directory of active Certified Soul Restoration Instructors can be found here http://my.bravegirlsclub.com/certified-instructors/
Their events can be found here http://my.bravegirlsclub.com/certified-instructor-events/
After you have attended, we will obtain a Letter of Recommendation from your Certified Instructor verifying your attendance and participation in Soul Restoration, and her recommendation for proceeding toward Certification as an Instructor.
1.2. Take (or at least become very familiar with) Soul Restoration Online
Although you will have been through a live Soul Restoration as a participant,before you attend Certified Instructor training you must become familiar with the online Soul Restoration course (in Brave Girl University) because the videos and workbook, etc. are exactly the curriculum you will be teaching.
The Live Soul Restoration event is for you to experience as a participant, but in addition you’ll need to become familiar with the online Soul Restoration before coming to training from the point of view of an Instructor.
Learn about Servant Leadership, specifically as it applies to teaching Soul Restoration in a variety of settings
Take our Brave Girl University course entitled: Servant Leadership…Preparing to Teach Soul Restoration.
This Course will take approximately 4-6 hours to complete. You will have to be a Brave Girl University Subscriber to take this Course which will include the following:
Video interviews with Brave Girl staff members about their particular areas of service, preparation, and experiences.
Written assignments where you will be asked to share 1-3 paragraphs about each section of the course
Here is a direct link to the Servant Leadership Course: http://my.bravegirlsclub.com/courses/servant-leadership/
Once you have applied to be considered for Certifed Instructor program using this link, http://my.bravegirlsclub.com/certified-instructor-application/ you will be given access to the servant leadership course. It is hosted in our Brave Girl University (BGU) platform and will be accessable by simply logging in to your BGU account. It will be in your Account Dashboard under "My Courses".
Once you have completed the Servant Leadership Course and have your essay asnwers ready to be submitted, please email them to Lynette at email@example.com
- "Leadership and Self-Deception" published by the Arbinger Institute.
Other books we LOVE are....(these are optional of course)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Love Does by Bob Goff
• (We will discuss these books at Certified Instructor Training)
- Training sessions are limited to 3-4 sessions each year
- Trainings take 5 full days, Monday – Friday, and are held in Star, Idaho Plan on arriving in Boise, Idaho no later than Sunday evening.
- Graduation includes a digital copy of all Soul Restoration instructional videos
- Registration Information can be found here http://my.bravegirlsclub.com/certified-instructor-application/
Currently scheduled training dates are as follows:
December 4-8, 2017
March 5-9, 2018