Note: Details regarding the Certified Soul Restoration Instructor Program can be found here: http://bravegirlsclub.com/certified-instructor-training Below you will find the pre-requisites for attending Certified Instructor Training and other details regarding the application process.
This could include: Life Restoration, The Soul Truth Writing Retreat, or The Walk Mountain Experience. All events are currently held in Idaho.
You can learn more about our live retreats here.... http://my.bravegirlsclub.com/product-category/live-bgc-events/
Be very familiar with the online videos with Melody Ross teaching Soul Restoration.
Although you will have likely been through a live Soul Restoration as a participant,before attneding the Certified Instructor training you must become familiar with the online Soul Restoration course (in Brave Girl University) because the videos and workbook, etc. are exactly the curriculum you will be teaching.
The Live Soul Restoration event is for you to experience as a participant, but in addition you’ll need to become familiar with the online Soul Restoration before coming to training from the point of view of an Instructor.
Learn about Servant Leadership, specifically as it applies to teaching Soul Restoration in a variety of settings
Once you have applied to be considered for Certifed Instructor program using this link, http://my.bravegirlsclub.com/certified-instructor-application/ you will be given access to the servant leadership course. It is hosted in our Brave Girl University (BGU) platform and will be accessable by simply logging in to your BGU account. It will be in your Account Dashboard under "My Courses".
This Course will take approximately 4-6 hours to complete. You will have to be a Brave Girl University Subscriber to take this Course which will include the following: 1. Video interviews with Brave Girl staff members about their particular areas of service, preparation, and experiences. 2. Written assignments where you will be asked to share 1-3 paragraphs about each section of the course.
Here is a direct link to the Servant Leadership Course: http://my.bravegirlsclub.com/courses/servant-leadership/
when your written essays are completed...please submit them to Lynette at email@example.com for review.
- "Leadership and Self-Deception" by The Arbinger Institute ***required
- "Love Does" by Bob Goff ***optional, we highly recommend
- "How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie ***optional, we highly recommend
- Training sessions are limited to 3-4 sessions each year
- Trainings take 5 full days, Monday – Friday, and are held in Star, Idaho Plan on arriving in Boise, Idaho no later than Sunday evening.
- Graduation includes a digital copy of all Soul Restoration instructional videos
- Registration Information can be found here http://my.bravegirlsclub.com/certified-instructor-application/
Currently scheduled training dates are as follows: June 4-8, 2018 and November 5-9, 2018