You'll want to bring basic crafting supplies such as scissors and glue or glue sticks. You might also want things like stickers, fabric and trim scraps, mod podge or other collage medium, craft paint and brushes, markers, etc. We will be making Truth Cards in the art rooms (along with some other projects) so any type of collaging supplies you like will come in handy. But honestly if you just bring scissors and a few juicy glue sticks, we'll have everything else you'll need! More specific information will be coming when we get closer.
Articles in this section
- What other activities will be available for us before or between the Symposium events?
- What if I want to come a few days early or stay a few days late? Can I get the Brave Girls rate at the Riverside?
- What if the Riverside runs out of rooms?
- Do I have to stay at the Riverside?
- What time should I arrive?
- When does it end?
- What airport should I fly to?
- What meals are included with my ticket to the Symposium?
- What about special diets?
- What about the All Sisters Choir??