Yes, of course! Lots and lots of women came alone to the 2016 Symposium and had the time of their lives! There are many opportunities for making friends, and all of the activities are things that you will feel comfortable participating in. There are guaranteed to be LOTS of Brave Girls who are brave enough to come without traveling companions. It's a great way to make new friends!
Articles in this section
- What other activities will be available for us before or between the Symposium events?
- What if I want to come a few days early or stay a few days late? Can I get the Brave Girls rate at the Riverside?
- What if the Riverside runs out of rooms?
- Do I have to stay at the Riverside?
- What time should I arrive?
- When does it end?
- What airport should I fly to?
- What meals are included with my ticket to the Symposium?
- What about special diets?
- What about the All Sisters Choir??